Weight: 149.61-1659 tons
Raw Material: Lead and zinc mineral raw material
Zinc oxide rotary kiln is the calcination equipment used for processing the zinc-bearing materials to get the zinc oxide. The zinc oxide rotary kiln manufactured by ZK Corp. is specialized used and designed for the production of zinc oxide, as the zinc oxide exists in powdery. Because the zinc oxide is very fine powder, so we have to make a special rotary kiln for zinc oxide production, that is what we say now “zinc oxide rotary kiln”.
Mainly used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical, refractory materials, environmental protection industries, chemical products - water zinc sulfate, zinc sulfate heptahydrate, refractories, the zinc oxide is the main raw materials for the production of steel-making zinc ball. For Building construction, it is widely used in the production for containers, fire board, arts and crafts, vegetable greenhouses, wall insulation board, activity board, asbestos etc. Because of good adsorption, low melting point, so it is also used for paint coatings refractory bricks, magnetic materials, ceramics, rubber tires etc.
|Model||Kiln size||Motor Power||Total weight|
Zinc oxide rotary kiln is composed of kiln body, rolling ring, support roller and support roller shaft, thrust roller, transmission device etc.
1. Kiln body: Zinc oxide kiln body generally is welded (or riveted ) by 20 mm thick steel plate into a cylinder.
2. Rolling ring: Rolling ring is not directly covered on the kiln body, but mounted on the kiln body through the base plate, its function is to strengthen the zinc oxide rotary kiln body, meanwhile, it can transmit the weight of the cylinder to the thrust roller. For the zinc oxide rotary kiln which is used for the production of refractories, it normally has 5 to 8 rolling rings.
3. Support roller and support roller shaft: The support roller is mounted on the support roller shaft by means of a hot assembly, and the support roller shaft is mounted into two bearings which have bronze bushings. The water temperature used for bearing after cooling is not more than 25 degrees.
4. Catch roller : The catch roller is a limiting device that limits the position of the zinc oxide rotary kiln on the support roller, but it does not prevent the body from moving up and down.
5. Transmission device: Zinc oxide rotary kiln is generally used to drive the rotation of the gear
Please input your inquiry in below form. We will reply you as soon as possible
“The first-class professional design services High quality products.”