Project name： Cement Grinding Plant with capacity of 70tph
Project kick off： December, 2016
Contact with ZK Corp. June, 2016
Key facilities： 2 sets of Φ3×11m Ball Mill, 2 sets of 40tph Powder Classifer, Sets of Bag Filter, Belt Conveyor, Bucket Elevator, Compressed Air Station, Circulation Water Station and etc.
Raw materials: Clinker, Gypsum, Pozzolana
Application of product: Construction & Building Materials
1. Project Overview
The customer kicked off the project by the December of 2006. And contacted many excellent plant equipment manufacturers through out China.
We began the contact with the customer about this project in June 2015, and signed E&P contract with them in December, 2016.
From the beginning of contact with the customer’s technical team about this project, ZK’s commercial & technical team has spent many day and night to prepare the technical & commercial proposal for this project fully according to customer’s specific requirement. Due to hard-work and professional experience in this industry, ZK finally signed the contract with client successfully.
This project mainly adopts clinker pre-crushing, material grinding, efficient powder selection, cement storage, under-silo screening, factory metering, multi-point dust collection, etc., to solve key problems in the construction of cement grinding stations, with outstanding advantages. The specific performance is as follows Several aspects:
1) Materials such as clinker and limestone are pre-crushed by a single-stage square box hammer crusher. The increased pre-crushing scheme is more energy-saving than the single-ball milling system, that is, the material is pre-crushed to a suitable particle size before entering the ball mill, and the crushing function of the ball mill is shared, so that the ball mill is more focused on grinding. Facts have proved that this solution is more efficient than a single ball mill, can greatly increase production capacity, save energy and reduce consumption.
2) The material grinding adopts the company's large-scale ball mill equipment with a tube diameter of 4.2 meters and an hourly output of 85t cement, which is a professional cement production grinding equipment. The combined use of the ball mill and the crusher pre-crushing system can give full play to the grinding effect of the ball mill. The front part of the mill is equipped with a small corrugated liner and the rear part is equipped with a flat liner. It is suitable for cement fine grinding production and avoids the output caused by the poor crushing capacity of the ball mill. Disadvantages of low energy consumption.
3) The o-sepa high-efficiency classifier and ball mill are used to form a closed loop system. After separation, the fine powder is put into the warehouse as the finished product, and the coarse powder continues to be ground. Compared with centrifugal and air separators, this separator has novel structure, small size, large processing capacity, clear classification mechanism, high powder separation efficiency, and wide adjustment range of product particle size (product range is 280-650m2/kg). The operation is simple and convenient and the maintenance workload is small.
4) There are two steel bins for cement storage, a vibrating screen is set under the bins, and the weighbridge is set at the factory. A vibrating screen is installed under the warehouse to prevent the quality risk caused by cement agglomeration during the cement delivery process, and a floor scale is installed to facilitate cement loading control and sales measurement.
5) The pulse bag dust collector is used for multi-point dust collection, and the emission is less than 30mg/Nm3, avoiding the unorganized emission of dust and meeting environmental protection requirements.
Please input your inquiry in below form. We will reply you as soon as possible
“The first-class professional design services High quality products.”